Why Choose Us
At HiFi Hearing, we understand how important your hearing is to a quality life.
The laughter of your grandchildren. Chatting over a game of cards with friends. A call from your son or daughter. The connections to your family, friends, and the wider world are so important to maintain, and healthy hearing is vital in doing so.
We understand one of the most important decisions a hearing loss can make is choosing a hearing professional. Since a hearing aid is not as simple as the prescription of eyeglasses, the proper recommendation, and fitting of hearing aids are heavily dependent on the judgment and skill of the hearing professional.
Why choose us?
- A personal touch. We are a community-based, independent business. Many people tend to go to big box stores for their hearing services, and they are losing out on the personalized service that can only be given by Malvina and Maria, our resident hearing experts. We strive for a solid patient-provider relationship based on honesty, integrity, and values, and we feel this is the best approach to make sure you don't miss any of the precious moments in your life.
The right credentials for you and your children. Malvina is a Hearing Aid Specialist licensed in the State of Florida and is National Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Science. Before hearing care, she earned her Master's Degree in Deaf Education from New York University. Malvina has also worked many years helping Deaf and hard of hearing children and adults enjoy the sounds of life.Maria is a Hearing Instrument Specialist from Colombia who lived in Toronto, Canada for 19 years. Maria has an Advanced Diploma from George Brown College in Toronto, graduating with honors in the Hearing Instrument Specialist program (2014). She worked as a Hearing Instrument Specialist in Toronto at MG Hearing Systems and Hearing Solutions, before moving in 2017 to Miami, her husband’s hometown. Since moving to Miami, Maria has been actively working as a Hearing Instrument Specialist, and she attends seminars and conferences to maintain her expertise and to stay up to date with all the current advancements in hearing aid technology.
Individualized service. At HiFi Hearing, we firmly believe that one size does not fit all when it comes to something as important as your hearing. We tailor our hearing treatment programs to your lifestyle, nature of hearing loss, and communication needs.
- Education first. We don't just want to sell you a hearing aid - we aim to show you how to listen better. That is important when you consider that it takes time, work, and patience to wear hearing aids successfully.
- The best technology. In the last 50 years, hearing technology has improved tremendously. We didn't even have the capabilities we have today, five years ago. Using state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology, our practice will help you diagnose and find solutions for your hearing needs.
- A calm environment. Acquiring a hearing loss or worrying about the ability to communicate effectively can be a stressful time in one's life. We want to make sure your hearing loss diagnosis and the search for treatments are as seamless as possible.
- People come back. Repeat customers and referrals make up a large percentage of our market. Many of our patients become regulars, and we can't wait to have you as a regular too!